The Truth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Truth

Post by Drew McIntyre on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:14 am

To an excessive amount of heat, Drew McIntyre emerges from the curtain; it's time for his match. His hair is down and dripping with water. He's wearing black trunks with gold X's on each side, similar to his kneepads. As he walks down the ramp, he completely ignores the audience and has a facial expression of anger and frustration.

At the very end of the ramp, he stops and spreads his arms out, taunting the crowd, to even more heat. Immediately after, he runs up the steel steps and quickly enters the ring. He walks over to the other turnbuckle and calls for a microphone, which is quickly handed to him. He cues his music to stop by raising the microphone up to his lips.

DREW MCINTYRE
What happened last wee-- The crowd continues to boo, not allowing him to speak. SHUT THE FUCK UP YE TWATS!

Instead of quieting down, the New York fans get louder in heat. McIntyre sees no point in getting worked up anymore and just speaks over them.

DREW MCINTYRE
Ye people are a damn good example of what this fed is about. The crowd cheer and finally show respect, taking that as a compliment. Ye're just like Chris Jericho. Ye're just like Blackout. The crowd cheer is sheer joy of the compliment. Ye're all minging, disgusting creatures who never amount to a damn thing in life.

The crowd immediately send off as much heat as they did originally.

DREW MCINTYRE
Ye see, what's funny to me is that you actually think spitting your repugnant saliva, calling me your petty names and saying you don't respect my talent actual hurts me. What's funny is that you actual think your word matters. It's so funny, I pity you abomination of people.

The crowd boos and a soda comes flying into the ring but quickly rolls out. McIntyre ignores it.

DREW MCINTYRE
And what's even worse than that is that just like you think your word matters, like Jericho, or you're talented, like Blackout, no one tells you. No one tells you that you're making of fool of yourselves. No one has the damn balls, because they're just as sad as each and everyone of you.

McIntyre quickly combs his hair back with his hand and then starts speaking again.

DREW MCINTYRE
Well I'm here to tell you the truth. Do not boo me; I am your savior. More of a savior than Jericho will ever be. McIntyre smirks as the audience continues to give off large amounts of heat. I am on a mission, ye see. A mission to tell everyone the truth. And why not tell the washed-up Chris Jericho the truth first, yeah?

McIntyre starts pacing around the ring, leaving his center-stage position.

DREW MCINTYRE
Chris, you used to be the top dog, yes? Yes, Jericho, you were. WERE. W-E-R-E. You are no longer what you make yourself out to be, Jericho and you need to face the facts. I mean, you went from looking like 1975 shat you out to looking like Gordon fucking Ramsay. You went from being as talented as me to being as shitty as Gillberg. Face the facts, Jericho: you are nothing anymore. You need to retire and get the fuck out.

McIntyre puts the microphone down and takes a thirty second rest as the crowd sends off mixed reactions.

DREW MCINTYRE
And now..let me tell you the truth, Blackout. You are absolu---

McIntyre gets cut off by Blackout's theme music.

TBC: Blackout
Drew McIntyre
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth

Post by Blackout on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:49 pm

The crowd explode into a chorus of cheers and 'BLACKOUT' chants as the sadistic artist makes his way out onto the ramp. With a microphone in his hand, and clad in his new Blackout Basics-Tee (with his face emblazoned onto it), he makes his way halfway down the ramp before stopping. As his music dies down, he looks from left to right, soaking in the very positive crowd reaction that he hadn't gotten used to yet. He smirks, then raises the microphone.

BLACKOUT
The truth? The truth is that I pinned you in the middle of that ring last week... 1... 2... 3... The truth is that I'll do the same thing tonight in the main event! The truth is... You're nothing compared to me. Last week, you interrupted Chris Jericho and myself... You thought it would a good idea to shoot your mouth off and brag about how you deserved a title shot more than me... Well, how did that work out for you, Drew? I left you in that ring... Flat on your back... I made a triumphant return to this company whilst you did what you always do... Fail to rise to the occasion. You want to be at the top of this company? You want to hang with the big dogs? Well I think that's a little bit out of your reach now... Because last week I proved that you aren't a dog, you're a puppy... You've got a lot of bark... But no bite.

Blackout laughs as some of the crowd laugh along with him. Drew continues to stand in the ring with the same pissed off expression on his face as when Blackout made his entrance.

BLACKOUT
You think I won't amount to anything in my life? I've already been more of a success in my career than you have in your entire life... You're ignoring the facts, Drew. I'm a former EWE Cruiserweight Champion... I won that belt in the match of the year. I'm a former World Wrestling Champion... I defeated Raven in one of the most brutal matches this company has ever seen... And you have the audacity to say that I'm untalented? That I've accomplished nothing? Let me tell you something, Drew... I've got more talent in my little finger than you do in your entire body... And do you want to know why? Do you want 'the truth'?

Blackout walks closer to the ring, making his way up the steel steps. He stands on the apron, staring at Drew with his sinister smile, then enters through the ropes.

BLACKOUT
It's because all those accomplishments I have to my name... All of those things you wish you could've done instead of me... I don't care about them. They're trivial. You see... I'm a complex human being... If you want call me that. I don't care about the things that the 'superstars' of this business care about. I don't care about shattering records for title wins. I don't care about getting inducted into any kind of Hall of Fame... And to be quite honest, I couldn't really couldn't care less about headlining the biggest pay-per-views of the year and winning World Titles. It isn't about the belt that goes around your waist... It's about the reputation you earn amongst your peers... That's what sets me apart from everyone else around here. The one thing... The single solitary thing that I care about and have always cared about... Is inflicting pain on each and every single person that locks eyes with me from across that ring. I'm going to sound like a broken record... But the feeling that I get when I utterly destroy someone... It's indescribable... It's incredible! It's the greatest sensation that I've ever felt in my entire life... If these people want to cheer me for being a sadistic freak, then so be it! Listen to them!

Blackout throws his arms out to his sides as the crowd give a massive pop.

BLACKOUT
You see, Drew... Unlike the rest of the 'stars' of this industry, I'm not a sell out. I won't sell my soul to Satan... Because I did it a long time ago! I won't sell my soul for a hunk of gold! I won't sell my soul for a shot to become a legend! I don't need any friends 'higher up' to help me climb the ladder! I sold my soul long ago, Drew... I sold my soul to become the man that I am today... A man with no soul is the most dangerous man of all... I've got nothing to lose, and do you know how much I'm willing to give just to get that feeling of inflicting pain... That feeling of euphoria... If only for a minute? DO YOU?! The ecstasy of taking another man's face and driving it into the cold, hard, canvas below me with my boot... It's brilliant... It's beautiful... It's... Art.

The crowd cheer once again as Blackout starts to pace back and forth, running a hand through his hair.

BLACKOUT
So, Drew... Consider yourself warned. I may not want the World Wrestling Championship itself... But I want the reputation... The respect... That comes with it.... And I won't let you... Chris Jericho... Or whoever this 'mystery attacker' is... Get in my way.

Blackout grins as the crowd chant his name.

TBC: Drew or End.
Blackout
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Truth

Post by Chris Jericho on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:03 am

End. Drew's suspended for a week.
[/thread]

View user profile http://wrestlingempire.pro-forums.co.uk

Back to top Go down