ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Single H on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:01 am

Seriously. What the hell has happened to this place? We need to start being the glorious Brotherhood of Steed again. The cox needs to be more active. I vow to stay on the cox as much as possible from this point forward, I hope you all do the same too.

_________________
1x EWE Tag-Team Champion



||Win: 0 | Loss: 1 | Draw: 0 ||
avatar
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 20
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile http://wrestlingempire.pro-forums.co.uk/c1-steed

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Chris Jericho on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:21 am

Greetings and salutations
My dear friend and neighbor Mr. Hale. Although your brutal idiocy I will still reply to this post like a sir. The Steed is almost 3 years of age complete, and statistically and point proven, I will present you the reasons why the activity decayed.
- B00Bz is bossed by his girlfriend
- Macias doesn't enjoy visiting anymore because he's buried every time he does.
- Matt's too lazy
- You're always on the cox
- I'm always on the cox
- Tits is having problems with something I forget, the poor dear
- Shawnie's busy being too much of an amerifag
- Trips doesn't even have the link to this site
- Overkill is long gone, no one can find him but Matt, and Matt's too lazy
- Tubbz, lol.

Basically the only times when our activity peaked was when we were EWE, B00Bz was a kid, Matt wasn't trying to not be a kid and trying to look busy, trying to make himself look like the sir I am, and when we were EWE. Not MWA, not ACW, not Wrestling Fucking Empire, not Fuckin' Wrasslin, not any of that shit. Extreme Wrestling Empire, we were the best RPing site ever. Period. But none of us are up for that because we all aren't. Unless ALL OF US were up to bring back EWE, maybe with just a show every couple of weeks and a character each, it will never be glorious again. Ever.

Yours truly,
Motherfucker Jones

_________________
avatar
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 23
Location : Guimaraes, Portugal

View user profile http://wrestlingempire.pro-forums.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Single H on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:24 am

Le Kris wrote:Greetings and salutations
My dear friend and neighbor Mr. Hale. Although your brutal idiocy I will still reply to this post like a sir. The Steed is almost 3 years of age complete, and statistically and point proven, I will present you the reasons why the activity decayed.
- B00Bz is bossed by his girlfriend
- Macias doesn't enjoy visiting anymore because he's buried every time he does.
- Matt's too lazy
- You're always on the cox
- I'm always on the cox
- Tits is having problems with something I forget, the poor dear
- Shawnie's busy being too much of an amerifag
- Trips doesn't even have the link to this site
- Overkill is long gone, no one can find him but Matt, and Matt's too lazy
- Tubbz, lol.

Basically the only times when our activity peaked was when we were EWE, B00Bz was a kid, Matt wasn't trying to not be a kid and trying to look busy, trying to make himself look like the sir I am, and when we were EWE. Not MWA, not ACW, not Wrestling Fucking Empire, not Fuckin' Wrasslin, not any of that shit. Extreme Wrestling Empire, we were the best RPing site ever. Period. But none of us are up for that because we all aren't. Unless ALL OF US were up to bring back EWE, maybe with just a show every couple of weeks and a character each, it will never be glorious again. Ever.

Yours truly,
Motherfucker Jones
Didn't you mean 'despite'. What you said doesn't make sense, quite ironic.

_________________
1x EWE Tag-Team Champion



||Win: 0 | Loss: 1 | Draw: 0 ||
avatar
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 20
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile http://wrestlingempire.pro-forums.co.uk/c1-steed

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Chris Jericho on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:29 am

V4Gz wrote:
Le Kris wrote:Greetings and salutations
My dear friend and neighbor Mr. Hale. Although your brutal idiocy I will still reply to this post like a sir. The Steed is almost 3 years of age complete, and statistically and point proven, I will present you the reasons why the activity decayed.
- B00Bz is bossed by his girlfriend
- Macias doesn't enjoy visiting anymore because he's buried every time he does.
- Matt's too lazy
- You're always on the cox
- I'm always on the cox
- Tits is having problems with something I forget, the poor dear
- Shawnie's busy being too much of an amerifag
- Trips doesn't even have the link to this site
- Overkill is long gone, no one can find him but Matt, and Matt's too lazy
- Tubbz, lol.

Basically the only times when our activity peaked was when we were EWE, B00Bz was a kid, Matt wasn't trying to not be a kid and trying to look busy, trying to make himself look like the sir I am, and when we were EWE. Not MWA, not ACW, not Wrestling Fucking Empire, not Fuckin' Wrasslin, not any of that shit. Extreme Wrestling Empire, we were the best RPing site ever. Period. But none of us are up for that because we all aren't. Unless ALL OF US were up to bring back EWE, maybe with just a show every couple of weeks and a character each, it will never be glorious again. Ever.

Yours truly,
Motherfucker Jones
Didn't you mean 'despite'. What you said doesn't make sense, quite ironic.

WAY TO CHANGE THE FUCKING SUBJECT, PAL. -_-

_________________
avatar
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 23
Location : Guimaraes, Portugal

View user profile http://wrestlingempire.pro-forums.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Kane on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:13 am

I'M NOT TOO LAZY, I'M ON THE COX ALL THE TIME, JUST ASK HALE. The only reason I wasn't here is because we finally got our internet fixed, or so we though. It's worse than ever. I keep telling my dad, but he says to give it a few days.
avatar
Kane
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Chris Jericho on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:23 am

Nawakhtha wrote:I'M NOT TOO LAZY, I'M ON THE COX ALL THE TIME, JUST ASK HALE. The only reason I wasn't here is because we finally got our internet fixed, or so we though. It's worse than ever. I keep telling my dad, but he says to give it a few days.

I was there for over 20 hours yesterday, you didn't show once. been for over 4 hours today, you didn't show once. Liar.

_________________
avatar
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 23
Location : Guimaraes, Portugal

View user profile http://wrestlingempire.pro-forums.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Bobby Lashley on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:18 am

I would just like to acknowledge the fact that I'd still be able to get on every day for 3 or so hours, however, due to the timezone in which I reside, no one else would be around
avatar
Bobby Lashley
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 22
Location : Baltimore, Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Chris Jericho on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:32 am

yes, Macias and Blackie would, but they're too lazy to stay here for over 5 minutes and get proven wrong.

_________________
avatar
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 23
Location : Guimaraes, Portugal

View user profile http://wrestlingempire.pro-forums.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Bobby Lashley on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:07 am

i do converse with Blackie whenever he's alive, which isn't often.

Don't you hate when you eat too much peanut butter and have to shit but just.. can't?
avatar
Bobby Lashley
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 22
Location : Baltimore, Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Chris Jericho on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:44 am

B00Bz wrote:i do converse with Blackie whenever he's alive, which isn't often.

Don't you hate when you eat too much peanut butter and have to shit but just.. can't?

Don't you hate when there's no peanut butter in Portugal?

_________________
avatar
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 23
Location : Guimaraes, Portugal

View user profile http://wrestlingempire.pro-forums.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Blackout on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Le Kris wrote:yes, Macias and Blackie would, but they're too lazy to stay here for over 5 minutes and get proven wrong.

Dafuq is dis? Get proven wrong in what?

Also, you know you can contact me via Steam if you need me. Wtf.
avatar
Blackout
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Chris Jericho on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:10 am

Ginger Muthafucka wrote:
Le Kris wrote:yes, Macias and Blackie would, but they're too lazy to stay here for over 5 minutes and get proven wrong.

Dafuq is dis? Get proven wrong in what?

Also, you know you can contact me via Steam if you need me. Wtf.

What you say: You're always here and no one else isn't

What you do: You come here for 5 seconds, no one is on, "you can contact me via Steam". Like a patrĂ³n.

_________________
avatar
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 23
Location : Guimaraes, Portugal

View user profile http://wrestlingempire.pro-forums.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Adolf Titsler on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Sadly, I cannot. I got arrested (LOL) so my parents took all my stuff away. I'll sneak on every once on a while. Like right now, I got on my brothers iPod. I need the link To the chat though. The tinychat, that is. And I'd much rather be referred to as Adolf, or at least Austin.
avatar
Adolf Titsler
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Kane on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:45 pm

It's illegal to be a fag over there?
avatar
Kane
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Chris Jericho on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Adolf Titsler wrote:Sadly, I cannot. I got arrested (LOL) so my parents took all my stuff away. I'll sneak on every once on a while. Like right now, I got on my brothers iPod. I need the link To the chat though. The tinychat, that is. And I'd much rather be referred to as Adolf, or at least Austin.

"much rather be referred to as"

YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU'LL BE REFERRED AS YOUR STEEDNAME 'TIL THE DAY YOU DIE.

_________________
avatar
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 23
Location : Guimaraes, Portugal

View user profile http://wrestlingempire.pro-forums.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Single H on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Adolf Titsler wrote:Sadly, I cannot. I got arrested (LOL) so my parents took all my stuff away. I'll sneak on every once on a while. Like right now, I got on my brothers iPod. I need the link To the chat though. The tinychat, that is. And I'd much rather be referred to as Adolf, or at least Austin.

Wat.

_________________
1x EWE Tag-Team Champion



||Win: 0 | Loss: 1 | Draw: 0 ||
avatar
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 20
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile http://wrestlingempire.pro-forums.co.uk/c1-steed

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Adolf Titsler on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:32 am

I was with these guys and they busted out a shop window. Guilty by association.
avatar
Adolf Titsler
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum